We have a Matrix channel for grant-related questions and activities. Head over there to ask grants-related questions, share your experience with other applications and grantees, or simply hang out:
We also have Matrix/Element channels for real-time discussions on Web3 and Polkadot. Join the conversation!
Web3 Foundation Grants Office Hours are a chance to ask the grants team questions regarding a specific (potential) grant application. It offers
- general guidance regarding the grants program,
- some quick initial feedback and
- help how to navigate the ecosystem.
Apply for Office Hours if you
- need feedback before submitting an application,
- want to find out what kind of support there might be available or
- need help finding the resources you need.
It is not a chance to pitch your project, especially since only a small subset of the committee will participate in the call. To apply, please fill out the Office Hours ⏰ form. Be as specific as possible, so we can help you more quickly. We will get back to you with follow-up questions or a link for booking a timeslot.