- Team Name: Web3Box Labs
- Payment Address: 0x2755213c8435F15D9929101357686a9C1Bec280A (USDC)
- Level: 1
The dashborad client for all assets management and display of the Polkadot Ecology.
- Dashboard/Multi-chain Wallet
- Relay chains & Parachains Assets Management
- Relay chains & Parachains Assets Portfolio
Web3Box Dashboad Preview
Web3Box allows Polkadot ecosystem users to access Polkadot eco multi-wallet and check out the real-time polkadot dashboard in one-stop.
Follow-up: Web3Box provides Polkadot users with risk assessment of parachains, so that Polkadot users can timely and accurately understand the risks of parachains; select the parachains with low risks for users to avoid those with high risks when making investment decisions.
- Name of team leader: Web3Box Founder Eric
- Names of team members: Web3Box Marketing Director Andrew
- More devs would be announced after passing the review
- We will update after passing the review
Web3Box team is very experienced in software development and project operation. Team members are all aimed to be involved in Web3 Revolution. Team members have been participated in the defi project https://github.com/netswap, Netswap official website https://netswap.io/
Team Code Repos
Web3Box has confirmed the overall architecture. And now, Web3Box is confirming the feature development points based on the architecture. At the same time, frontend UI design work is undergoing.
- Client language: Electron.js React.js
- Server language: Node.js
- Build tool: Webpack
- Total Estimated Duration: 6 weeks
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE): 2
- Total Costs: 10,000 USD
Milestone 1 - Dashboard / Multi-chain Wallet
- Estimated duration: 6 weeks
- FTE: 2
- Costs: 10,000 USD
|0b.||Documentation||We will provide both inline documentation of the code and a basic tutorial that explains how a user can install and operate Web3Box client.|
|0c.||Testing and Testing Guide||Core functions will be fully covered by comprehensive unit tests to ensure functionality and robustness. In the guide, we will describe how to run these tests.|
|0d.||Article||We will publish an article in our official Medium that explains what was done/achieved as part of the grant.|
|0e.||Implementations of APIs from third parties||1. Using API from Subscan to get on-chain data, which would be implemented in the module of Dashboard Latest Transactions (Check out the Dashboard Preview) 2. Using API from Chainlink to get the real-time price of Polkadot assets, which would be implemented in the module of Dashboard Market (Check out the Dashboard Preview)|
|1.||Dashboard:Statistics and display of Polkadot users' assets||Statistics and display of the value of Polkadot users’ onchain assets, statistics and display of the value of input assets & output assets|
|2.||Dashboard:Assets pie chart||Polkadot users' asset distribution pie chart|
|3.||Dashboard:Latest transaction display||View the lastest asset transactions of Polkadot users|
|4.||Dashboard:Real-time assets price||Real-time display of Polkadot eco assets' price|
|5.||Electron-based Multi-chain Wallet:Support Polkadot multi-chain assets||Polkadot ecological multi-chain wallet, including Polkadot, Kusama, Moonbeam, Astar, Acala, Phala, Litentry, etc.|
|6.||Electron-based Multi-chain Wallet:Polkadot multi-chain assets management||Multi-chain asset management, including asset sending, receiving and transaction record query|
- Web3Box team will finsih Milestone1, and then start the next Milestone about Risk Assessment, more details about risk assessment will be announced by the follow-up grant applicaiton.
- In the short term, Web3Box team will complete the Milestone on time.
- In the long term, Web3Box is aimed to become the most secure and comprehensive Web3 Portal Desktop Client.
How did you hear about the Grants Program? Twitter