- Team Name: DICO Team
- Payment Address: 0x0211ae8881a3a0a41150627da07c900b78144a84(USDT)
- Status: Terminated
DICO is to create a decentralized and governable ICO platform for the Polkadot/Kusama ecology. Our platform will allow entrepreneurs to quickly find investors. In a word: Be a platform to link ideas and capital.
Our platform offers a few key features:
- KYC: Includes identity authentication service(IAS), KYC users, and supervisor. responsible for providing users with a decentralized KYC certification service.
- ICO: Apply for ICO and council review for the project party.
- DAO: Integrate governance with the ICO module to provide governance logic for the opening and closing of the ICO of the project.
- Swap: Provide an exchange agreement for tokens and an interest-generating method for collateralized tokens into the liquidity pool for disposable tokens
- Oracle: Provide an oracle for the platform.
Our project use substrate framework and is built on top of Polkadot/Kusama ecosystem:
- KYC,ICO,DAO and Swap modules are built on substrate runtime. they complete the basic user interaction logic.
- Oracle enabled off-chain worker to query the current price feed of the platform or other tokens.
Mockups and UI components
- Where and how does your project fit into the ecosystem?
We are aiming to offer the first decentralized KYC/ICO in the Polkadot/Kusama ecosystem.
- Who is your target audience (parachain/dapp/wallet/UI developers, designers, your own user base, some dapp's userbase, yourself)?
To start with, our target audience are the DICO/DOT/KSM/other tokens holders who are looking to participate in ICO project. and the team funded through ICO.at this stage, we will provide a KYC area for legal regional ICO. next， we provide derivatives related to ICO. Such as providing token exchange and staking protocol. at this stage, allow any token holders to participate in their promising projects. in addition,We will go to support or self-improve all the required ecology, such as social. finally, we provide stable project maintenance and update functions that keep pace with the times, and serve the entire ecological stability.
- What need(s) does your project meet?
Be a platform to link ideas and capital.
Are there any other projects similar to yours in the Substrate / Polkadot / Kusama ecosystem?
If so, how is your project different? coinlist，A token financing platform, all the mainstream virtual currencies above can be traded and financed. It provides token financing, but does not provide the funds needed by early creator and the control of the entire project cycle.
If not, are there similar projects in related ecosystems? We have not yet found a project that will be focusing ICO and derivatives.
Name of team leader: gogomath
Names of team members:Daniel, gogomath,Dunham,cf,tokggo,cj1afs,meliart
- Contact Name: gogomath
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://dico.io/
(we are in the process of registering the legal entity)
- Registered Address: N/A
- Registered Legal Entity: N/A
Daniel: Daniel is currently a venture investor at WEB3 Venture Capital. Daniel previously is a solidity/EOS engineer.
gogomath: gogomath is the CTO of the team and has 10 years of software development experience. The fields involved are big data, machine learning, SAAS, devops. And familiar with eth/near/polkadot in the field of digital encryption development.
tokggo: tokggo is the test/devops engineer of the team, he is very good at writing various documents.and has 6 years of development experience.
cj1afs: A graduate student in financial mathematics, a new friend in the field of blockchain, will participate in the development of various pallets.
meliart: Back-end development engineer with 3 years of experience, familiar with Go/Rust/Node/Typescript.
Team Code Repos
Development Status 📖
interface iterations and resource: https://github.com/DICO-TEAM/resources
Development Roadmap 🔩
- Total Estimated Duration: 1 months
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE): 6 FTE
- Total Costs: 10k USD
Milestone 1 — Implement KYC, ICO, DAO Modules
- Estimated duration: 1 month
- FTE: 6
- Costs: 10,000 USD
|1.a||Substrate module: KYC pallet||KYC pallet Includes identity authentication service(IAS), KYC users, and swordholder. responsible for providing users with a decentralized KYC certification service.and provide area authentication of the account.Detailed explanation is described here|
|1.b||Substrate module: ICO pallet||Apply for ICO and council review for the project party. Detailed explanation is described here|
|1.c||Substrate module: DAO pallet||Integrate governance with the ICO module to provide governance logic for the opening and closing of the ICO of the project. Detailed explanation is described here|
|2.a.||Integration with front-end(dapp)||integrate our existing front end to the finalized module.|
|2.b||Tutorial||We will create an screenshot tutorial and a demo video that will explain how users can start using the platform for KYC and ICO.|
|3.||Testing Guide/Documentation||Core functions will be fully covered by unit tests to ensure functionality and robustness. In the guide, we will describe how to run these tests and add inline documentation of the code.|
|4.||Docker||We will provide a Dockerfile(s) that can be used to test all the functionality delivered with this milestone.|
|5.||Docker-compose||We will provide a docker-compse.yml that can be used to test parachain version node delivered with this milestone.in this version, users will be invited to this testnet|
|6.||Lending module(research oriented)||Innovation combining ICO and borrowing/lending. In our 2.0 version, we hope to introduce an innovation combining lending and ICO. The goal is to make ICO more diversified through borrowing/lending. Through the logic of borrowing/lending, and participation in ICO, the participants will be more diverse. At the same time, in the 2.0 testnet, we will let users participate in this pallet. According to the test results, publish a blog to show the test results.|